Saturday, November 5, 2022

November 5th Jasmine Park Bird Walk

 It was an unusually windy and cool day in Ras Tanura when I arrived at Jasmine park to give a bird walk. My mom and I were fifteen minutes early, so I walked around the area I would be giving the bird walk. The first person that showed up was my mom's student. Several minutes later, my volleyball coach also showed up. We started the bird walk as my mom left to go and find her other colleagues from the elementary school who said they were coming as well. As she looked for them, I explained to Mr. Perkins (my volleyball coach) what some of the common birds in Ras Tanura are. There weren't many birds on that walk, but I know everyone learned a lot more than what they had first known before they came to the bird walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment